Welcome to my homepage!
I’m currently Universitätassistentin at the University of Vienna, where I’m part of the Research Group on Applied Mathematics and Modeling.
The main focus of my research is the analysis of problems arising in materials science and in image reconstruction, with techniques borrowed from the theory of partial differential equations and from the calculus of variations.
Some research topics are:
- variational characterization of thin structures,
- mathematical models in plasticity,
- quasistatic evolution problems and rate independent processes,
- homogenization and analysis of high-contrast materials,
- non-convex multiscale variational problems with PDE constraints,
- finite crystallization,
- epitaxial growth.